Two priests and a subdeacon of the Transalpine Redemptorists have fled from the monastery island of Papa Stronsay, Scotland, according to PressAndJournal.co.uk on May 20. The three reportedly coordinated their departure with Bishop Hugh Gilbert of Aberdeen, who is expected to establish a new community with them in his diocese. They are said to have secretly contacted the bishop using a monastery laptop and left the island by boat without informing their superiors. The plan was discovered on the laptop on the day of their departure. Father Anthony Mary criticized the men for leaving in secret. “They left on the evening boat, and we have heard nothing since — no word, no explanation, nothing,” he said. He also accused Bishop Hugh Gilbert of having “worked against us.” Father Michael Mary, founder of the Transalpine Redemptorists, said the three left because of “theological differences.” The departure came shortly after the community published a manifesto rejecting the legitimacy of …More
The German Bishops’ Conference gave Leo XIV a "very clear vote in favor of the female diaconate", Bishop Franz Jung of Würzburg told Mainpost.de on May 19. Now it is up to Leo XIV "to decide how things proceed," Bishop Jung added. The issue remains on the agenda and, in his view, it will "not be pushed aside from anytime soon". Picture: Franz Jung, Pressebild, #newsBbnnzwjvvu
May 21 "A Nation Deceived: Comprehensive sex ed uses grooming and propaganda to shape minds" Live Action has posted a timely article about the harm done by comprehensive sex-education in public schools. In Ontario, the radical sex-curriculum was implemented in 2009, in both separate and public schools, under the guise of Equity and Inclusive Education. Sounds positive but it's not. Parents do read this informative post and find out what's is being taught to your children in your community school. You may be shocked as innocent children are being exposed to explicit, inappropriate and dangerous sexual content. Do whatever is needed to protect your children. May 21 Canadians don't want to become another Chinada Former Liberal PM Justin Trudeau loved to tell Canadians that he admired China because they could turn their economy on a dime. He also said that Canada was a post-nation state with no core values. He conveniently forgot to tell Canadians that China is a Communist country, and that …
Archbishop Marcelo Colombo of Mendoza, president of the Argentine Episcopal Conference, has denied receiving any formal reprimand from the Vatican regarding the reception of Holy Communion, according to a report by InfoVaticana.com. The controversy began after ElWanderer.com claimed last week that both Archbishop Colombo and Bishop Gabriel Barba of San Luis had been reprimanded by the Vatican because they had prohibited kneeling to receive Communion. Archbishop Colombo described the reports as “a lie” and “fake news”. Speaking to Radio María, Archbishop Colombo insisted that 'there is nothing' to the story, adding that he had never received any official communication from the Vatican on the matter. Picture: Marcelo Colombo, Gabriel Barba, #newsLiksvbxwun
The Vatican has NOT reprimanded the leftist and anti-Catholic Argentine militants—Marcelo Colombo and Gabriel Barba—invalidly appointed as "bishops" by the false pope Bergoglio.
"Et nos credidimus caritati. “And we have believed in charity” /1 Jn. 4:16/ Dear confreres and members of the Society, It is with great pleasure that, following the public announcement of the consecrations and a series of explanations, I can finally address you in a more personal manner. I would like to share with you some advice to help us in our moral and spiritual preparation as members of the Society. It is this preparation that will enable us, in turn, to accompany the faithful during this time. The Necessity and Context of the Consecrations There is no shortage of apologetical arguments. It is a matter of preserving the Faith, and all the means necessary to transmit it. It is a question of bringing the Faith to life in people's souls. While the state of necessity could already be invoked in 1988, this state of necessity is, unfortunately, even more evident in 2026. This explains why the Society's decision is met with an understanding that extends far beyond its borders. There is …More
Bishop Marian Eleganti has said that “Islam has a problem in its relationship with violence” after a Moroccan immigrant in Modena, Italy, drove his car into a crowd. In an interview with Italian newspaper Il Giornale, Eleganti was asked about the terrorist attack that occurred in Modena, Italy, on May 16. A 31-year-old Moroccan man, Salim El Koudri, drove his car at reportedly 50 to 60 miles per hour into a crowd on the busy central street, Via Emilia. After he hit several pedestrians, the car crashed into a shop window. He then got out of the car and stabbed a man who tried to intervene. Eight people were injured in the attack, including a woman who required both of her legs to be amputated. The official investigators ruled out an Islamist motive, instead naming mental health issues as the main reason behind the horrific act. However, Eleganti offered a different view: “It may be that in this specific case, we are once again dealing with a disturbed psyche. However, it is striking …
German Clown Liturgy: Future and end of Novus Ordo On May 14, during Germany’s Katholikentag in Würzburg, a “clown liturgy” was held at Stift Haug Collegiate Church as part of the national Catholic gathering. This "Liturgy of the word" featured 18 clowns who used theater, music, dance, and staged performances to present themes of courage, hope, and “being found and saved.”
Es gab beim Katholikentag einfach eine literarische Clown-Messe.
@ la verdad prevalece I have saved 325 babies from being murdered and about 8,000 women and babies I failed to save. I know what abortion really is and you obviously do not.
What everyone should know about misoprostol-only abortions Carole Novielli · Richard Dur, the executive director of Prolife Alberta, recently wrote an op-ed in which he shared the shocking statistic that 17 babies were born alive following botched abortions in the province of Alberta, Canada, in 2025. According to Dur, none of those babies received medical treatment following their births; instead, all were left to die. Reports reveal that 17 babies were born alive following botched abortions in Alberta in 2025. According to Prolife Alberta, those babies were all left to die. Canadian law states that any child born alive is required to receive medical care, yet Alberta Health Services policy appears to let parents and doctors decide whether or not a baby will be given treatment. Alberta Health Minister Adriana LaGrange has promised to look into the matter. The information shared in Dur's exposé is also found on the website lefttodie.ca, which confirms that the numbers were provided …
Brazil's Secretary of Health and Environmental Surveillance and former WHO asst. Director-General, attributes part of Brazil's "vaccine hesitancy problem," to Bolsonaro, as he was "a denialist of both the pandemic and of vaccines in general."
GOP Sen. Cassidy calls out Trump DOJ’s $1.8 billion compensation fund as ‘slush fund’ ...is facing backlash within his party over his $1.8 Billion Slush Fund and these GOP Representatives aren't holding back. Francis Maxwell reacts. Visit Meidas+ | MeidasTouch Network | Substack for more! MeidasTouch relies on SnapStream to record, watch, monitor, and clip the news. Get a FREE TRIAL of SnapStream by clicking here: Record TV with SnapStream to get clips that will … Support the MeidasTouch Network: patreon.com/meidastouch Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-La.), fresh off of his loss in the Louisiana Senate Republican primary, is calling out the Trump administration’s creation of a $1.8 billion fund to compensate people who claim they were targeted by the Biden Justice Department, saying it raises the specter of self-dealing. “I don’t actually see any legal precedent for that. We are a nation of laws, you can’t just make up things whole-piece,” Cassidy told reporters when asked about the legal …More
How the $1.8 Billion Trump Fund May Violate Past Practice and Policy The fund that could offer payouts to Trump allies who accuse the government of mistreatment is not only highly unusual but also appears to violate the administration’s own policies. nytimes.com/2026/05/20/us/politics/trump-fund-exp… The $1.8 billion fund created by the Trump administration this week to pay people who claim mistreatment by the federal government appears to violate longstanding Justice Department standards and practices, as well as a policy directive issued by the administration last year, legal experts said on Wednesday. Todd Blanche, the acting attorney general, defended the fund at a Senate hearing on Tuesday, calling it “unusual” but insisting it was appropriate and reflective of past settlements. Justice Department veterans have been deeply skeptical of those claims, particularly when it comes to a provision in the deal that offers President Trump, his sons Eric and Donald Trump Jr., and the …More
"…How odious we are to our Archbishop, whose faith stinks so foul for all Catholics. He has often warned the Consuls of Cologne in person and severely, that we, men of the diabolical sect and plagues of the Republic, should not tolerated in our efforts, that we are now seen through, and that we are no more than spies to remain here, and that he must not cease until he learns that all of us will be expelled from his diocese. Blessed be God, who willed that we should be held in such high esteem by the Apostates, Heresiarchs, and Monasteries, who are not only not expelled, but are also summoned here from everywhere with proposed stipends, and are splendidly fostered. Some fear that, at the instigation of the Archbishop, we should not even be tolerated here separately by the Senate until an answer is given by the Lord Chaius. But how small is the power of men, however evil, if it is not supported by divine will. Where therefore it shall be God's will, we will not hesitate to be dealt rightly …More
1 Peter 5 posts the full February 12, 2026 interview of canon lawyer Marc Balestrieri JCL by Matt Gaspers. A lot of ground was covered: Are episcopal consecrations conducted without papal approval intrinsically schismatic? Does canon law say anything about cases of “necessity”? Could a canonical case be made that the men involved would not be liable to automatic excommunication due to their sincere belief that they acted out of necessity? Will SSPX priests still have the faculties necessary for the sacraments of Penance and Matrimony following the unauthorized consecrations?
When Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre, founder of the Society of St. Pius X (SSPX), consecrated four bishops in 1988 against the will of Pope John Paul II, he famously referred to his act as “Operation Survival” during his sermon for the occasion: It is not for me to know when Tradition will regain its rights at Rome, but I think it is my duty to provide the means of doing that which I shall call ‘Operation Survival,’ operation survival for Tradition. Today, this day, is ‘Operation Survival.’ If I had made this deal with Rome, by continuing with the agreements we had signed [see here for context], and by putting them into practice, I would have performed ‘Operation Suicide.’ There was no choice, we must live! This past February, current SSPX Superior General Fr. Davide Pagliarani decided that the time has come for the SSPX to consecrate more bishops, after writing to Pope Leo XIV and receiving no answer: “We believe that the time has come to think about the future of the Society of …
Fabio on the illegal immigrant crisis in Europe: "Everything is free for them. The law doesn't apply to them. Jails are full; they get arrested, released the next day, commit more crimes, and they get away with murder every day."
Boats on River styx winding its way into realm of insanity the price of your illusionary freedom worship of lucifer . The realism that not many make it is the truth Jesus didn't die for all only many . Freedom of mans decision turns into hell
Viral coverage in religious and secular media of the record number of American adults entering the Catholic Church this past Easter included an article in The Federalist titled “America’s Catholic Renewal Is a Rejection of Liberal Modernity.” American bishops and prelates, John Daniel Davidson wrote, mostly embrace “the Catholicism of Pope Francis, marked by a disdain for the Latin Mass, an embarrassment at ritual and hierarchy, a marked ambiguity on moral questions, and a willingness to compromise with liberalism and thereby change the Catholic Church.” A closer look at the late Francis’ brand of Catholicism, now continuing under Pope Leo XIV, shows why both new converts and cradle Catholics have disconnected from Church leadership in the Vatican and the United States. It’s a politicized version of the faith that prioritizes wokeness and social justice over doctrinal fidelity. Exhibit A is the trio of left-leaning American cardinals who took to 60 Minutes on the Sunday after …
I give them a lot of credit. What they do is amazing. Pro-Lifers Destroy the “Babies Are Parasites” Argument Sign the pro-life petition to defund Planned Parenthood here Defund Planned Parenthood to End Abortion NOW Ready for a rematch, TFP Student Action returned to Millersville University to defend the unborn and oppose the culture of death. Although universities are supposed to be places where science, reason, and truth prevail, many woke students on campus appeared more interested in relativism and emotional slogans than in objective moral truth. Pro-abortion students made shocking claims: · “An unborn human is like a tumor.” · “I was a parasite before I took my first breath.” · “That white men make up moral absolutes.” In traditional TFP style, Student Action volunteers responded to the rudeness and racism with chivalry, charity, logic, and the simple facts. A pro-life college student voiced her support for the campaign saying: “I believe that when a child is conceived, there …More
Reuters A devastating fire destroyed a Japanese temple building in western Japan on May 20. The Reikado Hall of Daishoin Temple in Hiroshima prefecture is said to have hosted an “unquenchable” flame. 57K views · 860 reactions | A devastating fire …